We offer financial scholarships for the ISP™ Professional Training. The intent of this program is to help mental health practitioners bring Integral Somatic Psychology™ to underserved populations.
A limited number of scholarships is available for each training. Currently, this program is only available to students in the United States.
Please apply if you exhibit financial need and would otherwise not be able to afford the training. Integral Somatic Psychology LLC has a policy of non-discrimination for participation in ISP Professional Trainings or events based on race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or disability.
Weight will be placed on applications in the following manner:
- 90% Financial need
- 10% Statement of intended use of ISP in your community
- You must be employed as or have an established practice as a psychiatrist, psychologist, social worker, marriage and family therapist, or professional counselor
- Scholarship recipients must commit to the entire program (all 3 modules of the ISP Training) to be considered for scholarship
How to Apply
- Complete the online Scholarship Application form
- Submit your scholarship application 30 days prior to the start of the first training module to allow time for processing
- Include a letter of recommendation from your employer or a colleague
- You will be notified of approval or denial of application via e-mail.
Start your application by filling out the Application Form