Developmental Trauma Course: Early Developmental Stages
Resolve the difficult issues your clients are struggling with from traumas in the early developmental stages
NOW 65% OFF: $299.
16 CE Credits included until November 23rd (Amedco)
Who is Raja Selvam?
Raja Selvam, PhD, a licensed clinical psychologist, is the author of The Practice of Embodying Emotions, and the developer of Integral Somatic Psychology™ (ISP™), an effective somatic therapy that helps clients achieve optimal mental health by fully embodying their emotions. He has taught for twenty-five years in over twenty countries.
ISP Professional Training
Therapists trained in other somatic modalities describe ISP as the crown jewel among somatic approaches.
As an ISP Practitioner, You Will Be Able To…
- Integrate the 7-Step Protocol for Embodying Emotion
- Work safely with emotions from the very first session
- Work with the root causes of your client’s issues
- Expect shorter treatment times
- Improve outcomes in every therapeutic modality in your toolkit
- Improve your work with simple and complex traumas
- Learn how to attune to your client’s emotions through the body
- Build your client’s emotional resilience
- Successfully regulate your emotions, and your client’s
- Change behaviors such as addiction
- Resolve symptoms such as chronic fatigue and migraine
- Improve your work with attachment and relationship issues
- Integrate all modalities you are trained in
- You no longer have to suffer from burnout
As an SE Practitioner, I appreciate how Raja’s approach has given me a very concrete and easily accessible way to manage difficult or overwhelming emotional and physical states with my clients. I use ISP in every single session, with or without SE. My clients love the simple effectiveness of the tools both in the sessions and at home.
Join the thousands of therapists using Dr. Selvam’s
scientific approach to transform your practice.
Periodically, you’ll get 3 tips and 1 somatic practice to use in your life and clinical work.
Zero Spam. You can unsubscribe anytime.