For the book: The Practice of Embodying Emotions
On this page, you will find free additional digital media resources mentioned in the book The Practice of Embodying Emotions: A Guide for Improving Cognitive, Emotional, and Behavioral Outcomes. Over time more will become available, including demonstration sessions and short videos of Dr. Selvam guiding you through the different steps of the practice of embodying emotions. Sign up to get notified when new resources are added.
How Do You Like the Book?
We’d love to hear from you. Leave a review on the website of your favorite bookseller.
If you landed on this page out of curiosity, buy the book here. The digital media resources above are most useful when understood within the context of the book.
Now You Know How the Method Works, Learn How to Improve Your Outcomes by Helping Your Clients Embody their Emotions
Join the thousands of therapists using Dr. Selvam’s scientific approach to transform your practice. The premium ISP Professional Training has been designed to help you improve outcomes in all therapies.
What You Will Learn
The professional training has been designed to help improve cognitive, emotional, and behavioral outcomes in all therapies on the basis of clinical implications of older and newer evidence-based theories in cognitive psychology and neuroscience on the physiology of cognition, emotion, and behavior, including the newer paradigms of embodied and embedded cognition and enactive emotion.
Learn how to…
- Work with a wider range of emotions from the very first session
- Help your clients undo body defenses and embody their emotions
- Build tolerance for all feelings—especially uncomfortable ones
- Improve cognitive and behavioral outcomes in your work through embodying emotions
- Improve your results in working with psychophysiological or psychosomatic symptoms
- Help clients heal from traumas efficiently
- Improve your capacity for embodied emotional attunement
- Help clients heal their attachment wounds effectively
- Shorten treatment times in your practice
- Improve mindfulness and spiritual practices by embodying emotions
Your Training Includes
- 72 Hours of Live Training
- Live Demonstration Sessions
- Live Mentoring
- Clinical Practice Sessions
- Lifetime Access to the Recordings