Learn effective methods to help clients work through pre and perinatal traumas and global high-intensity activation
$395 (50% off the regular workshop price)
18 CE Credits
The coronavirus pandemic poses an existential threat to us in many ways: Loss of life, loved ones, and sustenance. These threats are capable of triggering our deepest wounds to the surface, requiring that we work deeply with our clients and ourselves, and they provide us an opportunity for profound personal transformation. What I have learned is that the pandemic is triggering in many of us our earliest existential issues from pre and perinatal traumas.
Because our disposable incomes have taken a hit during the pandemic, I am offering this video course at a special price of $395 (50% off the regular workshop price).
What You Will Learn
- Learn to identify the different types of pre and perinatal traumas
- Understand how pre and perinatal traumas can compromise different layers of the body and the brain
- Get insight into how early imprints of pre and perinatal trauma can be behind reactions to traumatic events later in life
- Develop skills to work with existential fragmentation, terror, rage, and shame: four of the six major themes associated with pre and perinatal trauma
- Acquire methods for working with global high-intensity activation of the central nervous system
18 CE Credits
Pre and Perinatal Trauma is an advanced-level course. 18 CE Credits are pending for Psychologists, Marriage and Family Therapists, Social Workers, Counselors, and Addiction Professionals. There is no known commercial support nor conflict of interest for this program. Visit our CE Credits page for detailed information.
Download Learning Objectives here.
Who can Benefit from this Course
All professionals including graduates and students of Somatic Experiencing (SE) engaged in treating symptoms from pre and perinatal trauma and global high-intensity activation stand to gain much from this course.
Integral Somatic Psychology (ISP) graduates and trainees will learn about pre and perinatal trauma and how to apply their ISP skills specifically to pre and perinatal traumas.
ISP has developed into a rich treasure. In helping clients with difficult emotions such as fear, grief and pain my work has gained much more containment and depth. And during a severe flu combined with heart symptoms I was able to regulate my anxiety through what I have learned at ISP. I highly recommend ISP to therapists.