October 23, 2020
Schedule (times subject to change): 9:30–6:00.
The demo day is followed by a 3-day workshop Trauma, Development, and Attachment on October 24-26. When you register for the demo day, you can choose to add the workshop at checkout.
Credit for SE™ and ISP™ Trainees
SE™ students and graduates receive 1.5 hour faculty consult credit. ISP™ students receive 1.5 hour supervision credit. Bring your session log.
Tuition for the demo day is $195. No CE Credits are available. 18 CE credits however are pending for the 3-day workshop Trauma, Development, and Attachment on October 24-26.
Accommodations for the Differently Abled
ISP training facilities are handicap accessible. If you need special accommodations, please contact your local training coordinator.
There are many hotels and short term rentals in the area easily found online (airbnb.com, hotels.com, orbitz.com, priceline.com, travelocity.com, etc). Some online sites provide the distance from hotel or short term rental to the training location.
Parking & Transportation
For information about parking and transportation visit the Masonic Hall website.
Cancellation and Refunds
- If an applicant is denied access to the demo day, for any reason, a full refund will be issued.
- If a demo day is cancelled by ISP, a full refund will be issued.
- If a demo day is rescheduled, tuition will be transferred to the rescheduled demo day,
or another location. No refund will be issued.
- If a student cancels a demo day at least 21 days prior to a demo day, a full refund will
be issued, less a 15% nonrefundable cancellation fee.
- If a student cancels a demo day within 20 days of the start date of a demo day, a 50%
refund will be issued for the tuition for that workshop.
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows.
For a detailed Sales & Refund Policy visit our Policy page.