|Module 1||The Physiology of Emotions||October 4 - 7||2019|
|Module 2||The Physiology of Attachment||March 27 - 30||2020|
|Module 3||The Physiology of Stress & Trauma||TBD|
You can first take module one and then decide whether to take the remaining modules.
Schedule & Learning ObjectivesDates for Module 3 TBD. Schedule (all times subject to change): Day 1-3, 9:30–6:00; Day 4, 9:30–4:00 (lunch 1:00 – 2:30). For a detailed schedule and learning objectives for each module visit the Learning Objectives and Schedules page.
Who can benefit from the ISP Training?Integral Somatic Psychology™ is an advanced level training for experienced clinicians who are engaged in psychological work with individuals or groups in therapeutic practice or teaching. If you are a psychiatrist, psychologist, social worker, marriage and family therapist, counselor, art, movement or breath therapist, coach, bodyworker, energy worker, psychology trainer or educator, clergy, meditation or spiritual teacher, you will find the training valuable.
TuitionThe early registration deadlines to get the lower tuition of $795 are: September 4, 2019 for module 1, February 26, 2020 for module 2. If you register for a module after the early registration deadline, tuition will be $845. CE Credits are $45 per module.
If you miss a module: Catch up by videoStudents who need to miss a module can catch up by video. If you missed Module 1, or can’t make the date, you can start the training by taking module 1 by video. For detailed information visit our Policy page, or contact your coordinator.
Accommodations for the Differently AbledISP training facilities are handicap accessible. If you need special accommodations, please contact your local training coordinator.
LodgingThe most popular hotels nearby are Courtyard by Marriott and Century Park Hotel. For more options please visit trivago.com, hotels.com or airbnb.com.
Parking & TransportationPaid parking lot onsite is the only (and easiest) option for those driving to the training. Uber and Lyft are also available in area.
Cancellation and Refunds
- If an applicant is denied access to the training, for any reason, a full refund will be issued.
- If a training is cancelled by ISP, a full refund will be issued.
- If a training module is rescheduled, tuition will be transferred to the rescheduled training, or another location. No refund will be issued.
- If a student cancels a training at least 21 days prior to a training module, a full refund will be issued, less a $75 nonrefundable cancellation fee.
- If a student cancels a training within 20 days of the start date of a training module, a 50% refund will be issued for the tuition for that module; if the student paid in advance tuition for additional future training modules, a full refund will be issued for tuition for those additional future training modules.
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows.