ScheduleSchedule (times subject to change): 9:30–6:00. The demo day is followed by a 3-day workshop Trauma, Development, and Attachment on March 28-30. When you register for the demo day, you can choose to add the workshop at checkout.
Credit for SE™ and ISP™ TraineesSE™ students and graduates receive 1.5 hour faculty consult credit. ISP™ students receive 1.5 hour supervision credit. Bring your session log.
TuitionTuition for the demo day is $195. No CE Credits are available. 18 CE credits however are pending for the 3-day workshop Trauma, Development, and Attachment on March 28-30.
Accommodations for the Differently AbledISP training facilities are handicap accessible. If you need special accommodations, please contact your local training coordinator.
LodgingThe most popular hotels nearby are Courtyard by Marriott and Century Park Hotel. For more options please visit trivago.com, hotels.com or airbnb.com.
Parking & TransportationPaid parking lot onsite is the only (and easiest) option. Uber and Lyft are also available in area.
Cancellation and Refunds
- If an applicant is denied access to the demo day, for any reason, a full refund will be issued.
- If a demo day is cancelled by ISP, a full refund will be issued.
- If a demo day is rescheduled, tuition will be transferred to the rescheduled demo day, or another location. No refund will be issued.
- If a student cancels a demo day at least 21 days prior to a demo day, a full refund will be issued, less a 15% nonrefundable cancellation fee.
- If a student cancels a demo day within 20 days of the start date of a demo day, a 50% refund will be issued for the tuition for that workshop.
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows.