September 16-17, 2022
10:00 am – 1:30 pm EDT for both days
This event will offer separate language channels for English and German.
All times are US EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME.
All registrants will receive access to the recordings.
Four Live Clinical Demonstration Sessions
Dr. Raja Selvam will do four live clinical demonstration sessions with live discussion and Q&A over two half days. For readers of the new book The Practice of Embodying Emotions, it is a great opportunity to witness Dr. Selvam's approach in a clinical setting.
Credit toward SEP and ISP Certification
Graduates and trainees of the ISP Professional Training can use the Demo Days to hone their knowledge and skills in Integral Somatic Psychology™. Upon completing the Demo Days you'll receive 2.0 hours of faculty group case consultation credit toward your ISP™ Practitioner Certification.
Graduates and trainees of the Somatic Experiencing® (SE™) professional training can use the Demo Days to learn how to work better with emotions, to reduce treatment times, and improve cognitive, emotional, behavioral, physical, energetic, relational, and spiritual outcomes in their SE practice through the practice of embodying emotions. And those who need credits towards their SEP Certification can get 2.0 hours of faculty group case consultation credit upon completing the Demo Days.
If you are unable to attend the live event, you can still earn ISP and SE credit by completing the recordings.
What is Integral Somatic Psychology?
The ISP Professional Training has been designed to help reduce treatment times and improve cognitive, emotional, and behavioral outcomes in all therapies on the basis of older and newer evidence-based theories in cognitive psychology, affective neuroscience, and body psychotherapy on the physiology of cognition, emotion, and behavior, including the newer paradigms of embodied and embedded cognition and embodied and enactive emotion.
The Practice of Embodying Emotions is the core clinical strategy in Integral Somatic Psychology. Demo Days can give you a good impression of what is possible clinically from learning ISP. Attend the ISP Professional Training to develop practical skills in this easy-to-learn scientific approach.
Tuition for the demo days is $195.
Cancellation and Refunds
- If an applicant is denied access to the demo days, for any reason, a full refund will be issued.
- If demo days are canceled by ISP, a full refund will be issued.
- If demo days are rescheduled, tuition will be transferred to the rescheduled demo days, or another location. No refund will be issued.
- If a student cancels demo days at least 21 days prior to the start date of the demo days, a full refund will be issued, less a 15% nonrefundable cancellation fee.
- If a student cancels demo days within 20 days prior to the start date of the demo days, a 50% refund will be issued for the tuition for that workshop.
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows.
For a detailed Sales & Refund Policy visit our Policy page.