October 22 & 29, 2020
What You Will Learn
- Learn to work more effectively with emotions and other psychological experiences in the body
- How to successfully apply the ISP™ methodology to improve outcomes
- Get better outcomes in attachment work through the body
- Better integrate SE™ into your psychotherapy practice
The Demo Days Include
- Four live demonstrations with Dr. Raja Selvam (two each day)
- 2 Hours of SE Faculty Credit for SE Students and Practitioners
- 2 Hours of ISP Faculty Credit for ISP Students and Practitioners
- Lifetime access to the recordings
The Demo Days events will be broadcasted via Zoom on Thursday October 22 & Thursday October 29. In between the demo day dates we broadcast the Trauma, Development, and Attachment Workshop via Zoom on Friday October 23 – Sunday October 25, and Friday October 30 – Sunday November 1.
All times are US CENTRAL TIME (GMT -6:00). Demo Day schedule: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm.
When you register for the demo day, you can choose to add the workshop at checkout.
The live online Demo Days consists of two mornings with each two demonstrations. During each of the demonstrations, Dr. Raja Selvam will work with a specific issue and demonstrate the efficacy of Integral Somatic Psychology in the clinical application.
After each demonstration there will be time for Q&A.
The event will be recorded. All participants will get lifetime access to the recordings.
Credit for SE™ and ISP™ Students and Practitioners
SE™ students and graduates receive 2 hours faculty consult credit combined for both days. ISP™ students receive 2 hours supervision credit combined for both days. You will receive an email confirmation of attendance.
Tuition for the demo day is $195. No CE Credits are available. 18 CE credits however are pending for the 3-day workshop Trauma, Development, and Attachment on October 30 – November 1.
Cancellation and Refunds
- If an applicant is denied access to the demo day, for any reason, a full refund will be issued.
- If a demo day is cancelled by ISP, a full refund will be issued.
- If a demo day is rescheduled, tuition will be transferred to the rescheduled demo day,
or another location. No refund will be issued.
- If a student cancels a demo day at least 21 days prior to a demo day, a full refund will
be issued, less a 15% nonrefundable cancellation fee.
- If a student cancels a demo day within 20 days of the start date of a demo day, a 50%
refund will be issued for the tuition for that workshop.
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows.
For a detailed Sales & Refund Policy visit our Policy page.