ScheduleSchedule (times subject to change): 9:30–6:00. The demo day is followed by a 3-day workshop Trauma, Development, and Attachment on October 17-19. When you register for the demo day, you can choose to add the workshop at checkout.
Credit for SE™ and ISP™ TraineesSE™ students and graduates receive 1.5 hour faculty consult credit. ISP™ students receive 1.5 hour supervision credit. Bring your session log.
TuitionTuition for the demo day is $195. No CE Credits are available. 18 CE credits however are pending for the 3-day workshop Trauma, Development, and Attachment on October 17-19.
Accommodations for the Differently AbledISP training facilities are handicap accessible. If you need special accommodations, please contact your local training coordinator.
LodgingWe booked a room block at the Hyatt Lodge where the demo day and workshop take place. Use this link to get the group rate of $139 (single or double). The room block is available until 9/24/2020 (earlier if hotel fully books). Hyatt Lodge, 2815 Jorie Blvd, Oak Brook, IL 60523.
Parking & TransportationParking is available onsite. Uber and Lyft are also available in area.
Cancellation and Refunds
- If an applicant is denied access to the demo day, for any reason, a full refund will be issued.
- If a demo day is cancelled by ISP, a full refund will be issued.
- If a demo day is rescheduled, tuition will be transferred to the rescheduled demo day, or another location. No refund will be issued.
- If a student cancels a demo day at least 21 days prior to a demo day, a full refund will be issued, less a 15% nonrefundable cancellation fee.
- If a student cancels a demo day within 20 days of the start date of a demo day, a 50% refund will be issued for the tuition for that workshop.
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows.