|October 17 - 19||2020|
Schedule & Learning ObjectivesSchedule (all times subject to change): Day 1-2, 9:30–6:00; Day 3, 9:30–5:00 (lunch 1:00 – 2:30). For a detailed schedule and learning objectives visit the Learning Objectives and Schedules page.
Who can benefit from this workshop?All professionals engaged in treating relationship and attachment difficulties caused by developmental and shock traumas stand to gain much from this workshop. Integral Somatic Psychology (ISP) graduates and trainees will learn advanced knowledge and skills for applying their ISP expertise to the specific areas of trauma, development, and attachment.
TuitionThe early registration deadline to get the lower tuition of $595: September 16, 2020. If you register after the early registration deadline, tuition will be $645. CE Credits are $45.
Can't make the dates? Take the workshop by videoThe workshop will be made available by video around May 15, 2020. You can pre-purchase the video course here.
Accommodations for the Differently AbledISP training facilities are handicap accessible. If you need special accommodations, please contact your local training coordinator.
Parking & TransportationParking is available onsite. Uber and Lyft are also available in area.
Cancellation and Refunds
- If an applicant is denied access to the workshop, for any reason, a full refund will be issued.
- If a workshop is cancelled by ISP, a full refund will be issued.
- If a workshop is rescheduled, tuition will be transferred to the rescheduled workshop, or another location. No refund will be issued.
- If a student cancels a workshop at least 21 days prior to a training module, a full refund will be issued, less a $75 nonrefundable cancellation fee.
- If a student cancels a workshop within 20 days of the start date of a workshop, a 50% refund will be issued for the tuition for that workshop.
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows.