|Module 1||September 15 - 18||2023|
|Module 2||May 10 - 13||2024|
|Module 3||September 13 - 16||2024|
Get Your ISP Practitioner Certificate
Join the thousands of therapists using Dr. Selvam’s scientific approach to transform your practice. This premium training has been designed to help you improve outcomes in all therapies.
- In-person training
- Daily demonstration sessions
- Daily supervised practice sessions with participants
- Know you’re doing it right
How to get your certificate: Complete the live online ISP Professional Training and 6 hours of personal sessions and 6 hours of case consultations from approved ISP providers.
What You Will Learn
The professional training has been designed to help improve cognitive, emotional, and behavioral outcomes in all therapies on the basis of clinical implications of older and newer evidence-based theories in cognitive psychology and neuroscience on the physiology of cognition, emotion, and behavior, including the newer paradigms of embodied and embedded cognition and enactive emotion.
Learn how to...
- Work with a wider range of emotions from the very first session
- Help your clients undo body defenses and embody their emotions
- Build tolerance for all feelings—especially uncomfortable ones
- Improve cognitive and behavioral outcomes in your work through embodying emotions
- Improve your results in working with psychophysiological or psychosomatic symptoms
- Help clients heal from traumas efficiently
- Improve your capacity for embodied emotional attunement
- Help clients heal their attachment wounds effectively
- Shorten treatment times in your practice
- Improve mindfulness and spiritual practices by embodying emotions
Your Training Includes
- 72 Hours of In-Person Training
- Live Demonstration Sessions
- Daily Supervised Practice Sessions
- Lifetime Access to the Recordings
Each day starts at 9:30 am and ends at 6:00 pm, with a 1:00 – 2:30 pm lunch break (but may break earlier at times).
The Bozeman Event Space, 14 South Tracy Ave, Bozeman, MT 59715. The Bozeman Event Space is in Mason Hall, upstairs on Tracy Ave. You will see a non-descript door with the address "14 S. Tracy" above it directly across the street from Montana Honey Bee Company.
Accommodations for the differently-abled
The Bozeman Event Space is ADA-compliant. It has an elevator at the entrance and all the rooms we use are wheelchair accessible, including the bathrooms.
Uber and Lyft both operate in Bozeman and run regular services, including to and from the airport. Bozeman has free bus services that run a variety of routes around town. Routes and schedules can be found at streamlinebus.com.
Street parking in the direct two-block radius of downtown Bozeman is limited to 2 hours, so be aware of where you park, if you park in one of these zones you will be ticketed. There is free parking several blocks north of the venue. Most parking south of the venue requires residential tags, so it is not recommended you try to find all-day free parking south of the venue. There is an inexpensive parking garage for all-day parking, located off Mendenhall and Black, a couple of short blocks from the venue.
Downtown Bozeman is loaded with plenty of options for eating, tea, coffee, etc. There are ample lunch spots and coffee shops within a very short walking distance, including the downtown Co-Op which has light grocery options and self-serve salad and hot food bars.
Bozeman has several downtown hotels within walking distance, yet most of the downtown hotel options are quite pricey as Bozeman is a tourist destination. The RSVP Hotel on 7th Ave is still within (a bit longer) walking distance, yet more reasonably priced.
Bozeman has a surplus of AirBnBs and VRBOs and this is likely the best option for price and location. There are plenty within walking distance of downtown Bozeman and if you choose a spot further out Uber and Lyft are available.
For those unfamiliar with Bozeman, it is quite a safe community. It is reasonable to assume that any lodging within walking distance would be safe to count on walking to and from the training site, weather permitting. Temperatures can vary significantly and changes in weather can be drastic in both the fall and spring in Bozeman, so check the weather before you come and be prepared for both ends of the ranges expected.
Who can benefit from the ISP Professional Training?
Integral Somatic Psychology™ is an advanced-level training for experienced clinicians who are engaged in psychological work with individuals or groups in therapeutic practice or teaching. The training is geared towards psychologists, social workers, marriage and family therapists, addiction counselors, and professional counselors, but if you are a psychiatrist, art, movement or breath therapist, coach, bodyworker, energy worker, psychology trainer, educator, clergy, meditation or spiritual teacher, you will find the training valuable to your professional development.
The early registration deadlines to get the lower tuition of $895 are August 16, 2023, for module 1, April 10, 2024, for module 2, and August 14, 2024, for module 3. If you register for a module after the early registration deadline, tuition will be $945.
If you miss a module: Catch up by video
All students will receive access to the recordings. Students who need to miss a module can catch up by video.
Cancellation and Refunds
- If an applicant is denied access to the training, for any reason, a full refund will be issued.
- If the training is canceled by ISP, a full refund will be issued.
- If a training module is rescheduled, tuition will be transferred to the rescheduled training
or another location. No refund will be issued.
- If a student cancels a training at least 21 days prior to a training module, a full refund will
be issued, less a $75 nonrefundable cancellation fee.
- If a student cancels a training within 20 days of the start date of a training module, a 50%
refund will be issued for the tuition for that module; if the student paid in advance tuition
for additional future training modules, a full refund will be issued for tuition for those
additional future training modules.
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows.