|Module 3||February 24 - 27||2023|
Get Your ISP Practitioner Certificate
Join the thousands of therapists using Dr. Selvam’s scientific approach to transform your practice. This premium training has been designed to help you improve outcomes in all therapies.
- Live online training
- Daily demonstration sessions
- Daily supervised practice sessions with participants
- Know you’re doing it right
How to get your certificate: Complete the live online ISP Professional Training and 6 hours of personal sessions and 6 hours of case consultations from approved ISP providers.
What You Will Learn
The professional training has been designed to help improve cognitive, emotional, and behavioral outcomes in all therapies on the basis of clinical implications of older and newer evidence-based theories in cognitive psychology and neuroscience on the physiology of cognition, emotion, and behavior, including the newer paradigms of embodied and embedded cognition and enactive emotion.
Learn how to...
- Work with a wider range of emotions from the very first session
- Help your clients undo body defenses and embody their emotions
- Build tolerance for all feelings—especially uncomfortable ones
- Improve cognitive and behavioral outcomes in your work through embodying emotions
- Improve your results in working with psychophysiological or psychosomatic symptoms
- Help clients heal from traumas efficiently
- Improve your capacity for embodied emotional attunement
- Help clients heal their attachment wounds effectively
- Shorten treatment times in your practice
- Improve mindfulness and spiritual practices by embodying emotions
Your Training Includes
- 72 Hours of Live Training
- Daily Demonstration Sessions
- Daily Supervised Practice Sessions
- Lifetime Access to the Recordings
This training will be broadcast via Zoom.
All times are US EASTERN TIME (GMT -5:00).
Each day starts at 10:00 am and ends at 6:30 pm, with a 1:00 – 2:30 pm lunch break (but may break earlier at times).
Who can benefit from the ISP Professional Training?
Integral Somatic Psychology™ is an advanced-level training for experienced clinicians who are engaged in psychological work with individuals or groups in therapeutic practice or teaching. The training is geared towards psychologists, social workers, marriage and family therapists, addiction counselors, and professional counselors, but if you are a psychiatrist, art, movement or breath therapist, coach, bodyworker, energy worker, psychology trainer, educator, clergy, meditation or spiritual teacher, you will find the training valuable to your professional development.
The early registration deadline to get the lower tuition of $895 is January 21, 2023, for module 3. If you register for a module after the early registration deadline, tuition will be $945.
If you miss a module: Catch up by video
All students will receive access to the recordings. Students who need to miss a module can catch up by video.
CE credits are only available for Module 1 and 2. Contact your coordinator for more information.
Cancellation and Refunds
- If an applicant is denied access to the training, for any reason, a full refund will be issued.
- If the training is canceled by ISP, a full refund will be issued.
- If a training module is rescheduled, tuition will be transferred to the rescheduled training
or another location. No refund will be issued.
- If a student cancels a training at least 21 days prior to a training module, a full refund will
be issued, less a $75 nonrefundable cancellation fee.
- If a student cancels a training within 20 days of the start date of a training module, a 50%
refund will be issued for the tuition for that module; if the student paid in advance tuition
for additional future training modules, a full refund will be issued for tuition for those
additional future training modules.
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows.